Dear Class Members: Please “like” our Facebook Page for more up to the minute updates.
SPECIAL FOR THIS WEEK ONLY: CLASS MEMBERS Bring your friend to class for only $10 each!
THIS WEEK’S TOPIC:
Class for 25 June: Blacks In America: Ancient & Modern
A.) A presentation showing various categories of evidence demonstrating that Afrikans were in the Americas before Columbus and helped establish America’s first civilization.
B.) A look into modern day Black Mexicans.
NOTE: After class plan to attend the Leimert Park Book Fair right around the corner. http://www.leimertparkbookfair.com/
Our son, Jarim Person-Lynn, is exhibiting and signing his book Brass Knuckle Finance. Parents, he is talking about financial issues you should read up on and discuss with your children before they fall into debt! Remember, college is where the free credit cards come! More info: www.BrassKnuckleFinance.com
2 July No class – holiday weekend
Are you smarter than a BH4YP Student? Take the quiz!
Questions For First Class
- Name the country where humanity was born
- Name the world’s first multi-genius
- Name one of the world’s 1st universities
- Name the world’s first female pharaoh
- Name the place in India where Afrikan’s began civilization
- Name England’s first Black Queen
- Name Hawaii’s greatest king
- Name America’s first civilization
- Name the Black scientist who was one of three creators of the computer
- Name the creator of early technology that lead to the cell phone
3. Temple of Karnak or Waset
5. Indus Valley
6. Name England’s first Black Queen: Sophia Charlotte
9. Dr. Mark Dean
10. Henry Sampson Jr.